New GAC Directors
A new Board of GAC Directors was elected at the 2015 Annual General Meeting.
Gumala Investments is the Trustee of the General Gumala Foundation.
Here, you will find documents and publications from the Gumala Aboriginal Corporation.
Gumala Aboriginal Corporation is Australia’s second largest Indigenous organisation, serving the Banyjima, Innawonga and Nyiyaparli people of the Pilbara region in Western Australia. Gumala’s unique and transformational approach to poverty alleviation in a socially complex environment is enabling economic, social and community developmental solutions for Traditional Owners.
Gumala Aboriginal Corporation's Member Solutions Team handle all requests and enquiries received from our 1200+ Members. This specialised unit was established in 2008 to administer the range of services that Gumala delivers to our Members and their families. The team administers the groundbreaking community projects and initiatives that improve the health and living standards of Gumala Members, such as the Rangelands Project and the hugely successful Home Renovations and Maintenance Project. Our dedicated Member Services Division advises Members on a wide range of matters relating to the services and infrastructure Gumala provides in the remote Indigenous communities of the Pilbara region. Our portfolio of Member Services is designed to further our goal of bettering the health, well-being, education, social and economic outcomes for our members and their children..
- OPINION: GUMALA ABORGINAL CORPORATION CHAIRPERSON STEVEN DHU
- GAC names new Executive Officer
- Your child could win an iPad
- UPDATE: CHALLENGE TO THE COMPLIANCE NOTICE ISSUED BY THE REGISTRAR OF INDIGENOUS CORPORATIONS
- Festive Season Gift Card
- CHALLENGE TO THE COMPLIANCE NOTICE ISSUED BY THE REGISTRAR OF INDIGENOUS CORPORATIONS
- We want your feedback on the GAC Strategic Plan 2017-2020
- Call for EOI for Trustee of the General Gumala Foundation
- Calling all school students - find out how you can win an iPad
- 2016 AGM Memo to Members
- 2015/16 Annual Report
- Gumala Newsletter July 2016
- Acknowledgement of ORIC compliance notice
- Early learning in the Pilbara - Gumala's successful 3A Program
- Gumala Newsletter March 2016
- Joint Application for Beneficiary Status & Membership
- The GAC Rule Book
- Members’ Update_01/09/2015
- Joint Statement from GAC & GIPL
- How to Report Maintenance Issues on DoH Houses
- Annual Report